Released today by Playground Games is the latest trailer of Forza Horizon 4 showcasing more new features to the game. We have already seen trailers showing us the breathtaking British settings of Forza Horizon 4 and now we are being treated to more features such as driving in the snow and new team based multiplayer games.
All the features you will come across in the trailer are:
- Team Adventure – a new team based competitive multiplayer game.
- New ways to earn perks.
- Computer controlled friend “Drivatars” are back.
- The game is a shared world setting with up to 72 players playing at once.
- New Showcase Events.
- Explore the complex streets of Edinburgh.
- Driving in difficult conditions such as snow.
Like most people I am really looking forward to getting my hands one this and seeing how far it has come on from Forza Horizon 3, with all these features and a whole host more, I’m sure we’re in for a treat.
Forza Horizon 4 will be available on Xbox One October 2nd 2018, the Ultimate Edition comes with early access starting on 28th September.
Forza Horizon 4 has also been confirmed to be available as an Xbox Game Pass title at launch.