PUBG on Xbox keeps getting regular updates to improve on its game preview release late last year. Here is a rundown of the what has been changed in Update 7:
First we have the improvement to input lag which is always a great thing for games especially shooters which require precision. Improved visual quality of the reticles along with several bug fixes have also come with the update.
- Pressing Y to remove the marker on the map will no longer switch between your primary and secondary weapons
- When reconnecting to a game session, the crosshair was not displayed correctly. This is fixed
- Sensitivity setting on the VSS and 4X scope are now the same
- When aiming down sights, auto run is disabled
- Can now use the dpad in map view without switching weapons
More substantial changes focus on the damage players do to vehicles:
- Much more damage done to vehicle wheels and increased damage to vehicle body
- Grenades do more damage to vehicles when targeted
- Players within the car will suffer increased injury from crashes
- If hit by a vehice, players will suffer slightly less damage
Those are the latest changes to the game. Stop by again when Update 8 goes live.