Yes fellow gamers, the Godfather of Arcade Rally Racers is back! Keeping us waiting since its last outing in 2003, V-Rally is back and by the looks of it, it is most definitely back with a bang.
Kylotonn certainly isn’t messing about here, this looks set to be a belter of a sequel to one of the best arcade racers ever, bringing us all licensed cars, authentic liveries and breathtaking scenery for us to speed around. There are no less than 50 different vehicles to choose from including the iconic Porsche 911 Safari and the legendary Ford Mustang, also available is the Ford Fiesta RS RX (starring in the trailer you can see below).
The modes on offer this time are the following;
- Rally: from Africa to Japan, race around the world in difficult terrain and conditions such as mud and snow.
- Extreme Khana: Throw your car around these tricky tracks as you Drift your way to victory.
- V-Rally Cross: Out-race your opponents on this tricky dirt and asphalt tracks and battle it out with up to 7 adversaries.
- Buggy: Blast your ATV round these rugged tracks that will blow your mind.
- Hillclimb: Race to the top of steep mountains in the race of all races.
Looking at the trailers and screenshots from the official Twitter @vrallygame, we really are in for a treat this is one sequel that really does beat the others that went before it.
Confirmed for the time of release is the addition of split screen multiplayer, so grab your mates and have a blast around these awesome tracks.