Resident Evil 2 Remake launches on PS4, Xbox One and PC on January 25th 2019, 21 years after the original!
If you live in the UK you’re in luck, pre-orders have only just went live today. If you have a spare £230 then you’ll be able to pick up this assortment of RE2 merchandise. It would appear that the version is exclusive to GAME in the UK. Here it is in all its gory glory:
There’s a lot included in the collector’s box, and it even includes the game:
- The box itself
- Steelbook Case
- 12″ Leon Kennedy Figurine
- Limited Edition R.P.D. Keys
- Artbook & Soundtrack CD
- ‘Made in Heaven’ Pin Badge
- Deluxe DLC Pack Card: ‘Original Version’ Soundtrack, Leon Kennedy Costumes; Arklay Sheriff and Noir, Claire Redfield Costumes; Military, Noir and Elza Walker, Deluxe Weapon; Albert model Samurai Edge
The retailer exclusivity deal extends. However this is slightly different. It’ll only set you back $199.99! But doesn’t seem to include the same items.
- Resident Evil 2: Deluxe Edition
- Item Box packaging
- Leon Kennedy figure
- “Ben’s File” book
- Digital soundtrack
- “R.P.D.” poste
The two big exclusions are the Key set and the steelbook, but there’s still la lot of Resident Evil 2 content on offer.
Uniting the nations is the news that all physical pre-orders will include both the Leon and Jill models for the Deluxe Weapon Samurai Edge.
There’s isn’t long to wait for Resident Evil 2’s return. Fortunately there’s plenty to play in-between, including Spyro’s comeback, GRIP and Dark Souls on Switch. Stick to thelootgaming.com for all of this and more.