Crash hops, spins and slides his way to his EIGHTH UK Number One

UKIE/GfK physical chart for the week ending June 30th:

Last Week This Week Title
22 1 Crash Bandicoot: N.Sane Trilogy
New Entry 2 The Crew 2
2 3 FIFA 18
1 4 Mario Tennis Aces
3 5 God of War
4 6 Mario Kart 8: Deluxe
Re-Entry 7 Star Wars Battlefront II
7 8 Grand Theft Auto V
5 9 Fallout 4
12 10 Far Cry 5

Crash Bandicoot: N.Sane Trilogy’s launch on Nintendo Switch and Xbox One has seen it return to the top of the UK game’s charts. Ubisoft’s The Crew 2 could only debut at second due to the orange marsupial’s dominance. Mario Tennis Aces’ sales dropped 53% in its second week, which is relatively impressive. FIFA 18 was the only other game higher than Mario, being available at a discount on every platform while the world watches football is boosting the title’s sales considerably.

Wolfenstein 2 jumped 23 places to number 17 in the chart, the Switch SKU clearly gave the sales a boost. Harvest Moon: A Light of Hope was another new entry to the charts. Coming in at number 26, the Switch version had 78% of the sales while the PS4 covered the other 22%. All in all, it shows that the UK video game market remains incredibly healthy.

For all the latest video game news and reviews, stick to

READ  This Week’s Deals With Gold, Including the ‘Last Chance Sale’

Have your say!

0 0
More in Featured, Multi-platform, News
How a terrible Fortnite player’s pathetic actions earned him the solo kill record

Elemental Ray now has the solo kill record in Fortnite...

BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle Review

BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle is the latest fighting game to...

Lust for Darkness review for PC
Lust for Darkness Review

What happens when you watch too much films about cultism?...