Override: Mech City Brawl releases December 4th 2018 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One!
Sometimes a game comes along that you look at and are just blown away by how insanely awesome it looks. Rocket League managed it, God of War done it and we all remember how cool Assassin’s Creed Unity looked after the first trailer. This game gave me that feeling all over again.
Fortunately, we don’t have to wait long to play it. By signing up here http://www.overridegame.com you can take part in the Closed Beta running from 10-12th August! Let’s look at some gameplay details:
- Massive 1v1 Brawls
- Team up and take on 2v2 Brawls
- Fully destructible arenas based on real life locations like Japan or Egypt
- 4 player free for all mode that promises absolute carnage
- 2-4 player co-op where each player controls a different section of the mech, Power Rangers style
- A full single player campaign!
- 12 different mechs at launch
- Visit the Garage to access a wide range of skins and accessories to customize your mech
Publisher Modus Games and developer Balance Inc also revealed that you can pre-order the game starting today! There are two different versions, the £24.99 digital only Standard Edition and the £29.99 Super Charged Mega Edition.
The Super Charged Mega Edition includes the Season Pass; 4 extra mechs, 16 new skins post-launch and finally instant access to 12 legendary skins normally unlocked in the Standard Edition.
Well I know I can’t wait for December. I’m sure there’s another big fighting game coming out around then, I just can’t quite remember what it is. I know where I can find out though, thelootgaming.com provides me with all my gaming needs!