Developed by JoWood Entertainment
Published by United Independent Entertainment
Reviewed on Xbox One; also available on Playstation 4 and PC.
- Great campaign. Considerable amount of missions for easy, medium and hard difficulty. Some of them have an historical background (for example the prohibition days) which is a pretty nice way to create some ambience if you ask me.
- Pure simulation, great fun. There’s no arcade feeling at all. Each bad decision could cost you a fortune and a restart/rage quit. If you like a good challenge here’s a game for you!
- Did you know? Interesting historical facts everywhere. Who said learning can’t be fun?
- Possibilities. You can take several paths in order to build your wealthy capitalist empire by focusing on different resources and products. Consider supply and demand your best friends. It’s a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll.
- It’s a classic. It was great to have the chance to revisit such a classic on a console. I played the game on PC a while ago when it was first released.
- Easy Gs. Complete the tutorial and just spend some hours on it to get 1000Gs.
- Dated UI. You have the option to move both the map and menus but most of the times it will still be on a unpleasant position.
- Weird controls.
- Missing info. Even though this game is full of charts and graphs showing key data, there is still some more useful information I couldn’t find anywhere.
Industry Giant II on Xbox One is legit fun. Weird controls but it's absolutely worth it.
— The Loot Gaming (@TheLootGaming) January 19, 2017
Industry Giant II offers a true simulaton experience, fully enjoyable while challenging, despite the lack of adaptation for the console version.