last updated on May 25th, 2018
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
The Loot Gaming may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address.
Users may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site-related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
TLG registered users may have the ability to upload images to our site and should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Site visitors can download and extract any location data from those images on the site.
As stated on the PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION section above, the use of any contact form on our site by users may collect information provided by the user such as “name”, “email direction” and “message/comment” as required fields in order for the service to work. In addition to that, users can provide additional but also optional information such as the “company” field, in which case, won’t be mandatory for the service to work. The contact forms data is received and temporarily stored on our email and WordPress feedback section, for a maximum period of a year and will be periodically deleted.
If a registered user logs in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if user’s browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when registered users close their browser. When users log in, we will also set up several cookies to save user login information and user screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If the user selects “Remember Me”, user login will persist for two weeks. If the users log out of their account, the login cookies will be removed.
If a registered user edits or publishes an article, an additional cookie will be saved in the user’s browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article the user just edited. It expires after 1 day.
The methods that we and our service providers and other third parties may use to automatically collect such information may include the following:
- Browser Cookies: Cookies are data files that are placed on a computer when it is used to visit a website. These cookies may be used for many purposes, including, without limitation, tracking user preferences and web pages visited while using the Sites.
- Flash Cookies: Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Site.
- Web Beacons: We may include small graphic images called web beacons, also known as “Internet tags” or “clear gifs,” in our web pages. We may use web beacons or similar technologies for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count the number of visitors to the Sites and to monitor how users navigate the Sites.
- Embedded Scripts: An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Sites. It is temporarily downloaded onto your computer from our web server or a third party with whom we work, is active only while you are connected to the Sites, and is deleted or deactivated thereafter.
- Location-identifying Technologies: We may use GPS (global positioning systems) software and other location-based technologies such as iBeacons (as defined below) to locate you so we may verify your location and deliver relevant content to you based on your location. In addition to traditional GPS location-based services, some of the service providers and others with whom we work may install low power Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, radio transmitters, or other devices in physical locations, which emit a signal that the can be detected to pinpoint your location (“iBeacons”).
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
TLG may collect and use user personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our site; we may need your information display content on the site correctly.
- To improve our site; we may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature; to send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails; we may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
REGISTERED USER RIGHTS ON DATA
Registered users with an account on this site can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold, including any data registered users have provided us. Registered users can also request that we erase any personal data we hold. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If any user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or user may contact us via our site: thelootgaming.com/contact
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
TLG list of plugins and information regarding their policies.
- Akismet Anti-Spam, Jetpack https://automattic.com/privacy/
- Disqus https://help.disqus.com/terms-and-policies/disqus-privacy-policy
- React & Share https://reactandshare.com/privacy_policy
*TLG site currently doesn’t use any advertising software*
LINK POLICY: Sometimes users may find affiliate links on TLG site, giving TLG the chance to earn a commission, which isn’t 100% guaranteed. Even though a purchase has been completed that doesn’t mean TLG is getting a share of it; there are different factors to take into account. In any case, the product price is the same; buying through TLG affiliated links doesn’t make it more expensive but instead, might help to partially cover server and domain costs and, in addition to that, also prevents TLG from relying on advertising software. These affiliate links are usually the best offers from the most reliable sellers; that’s our compromise.
The info below (ADVERTISING, GOOGLE ADSENSE) is displayed for the only purpose of letting our users understand how advertising services/software work(s).
Ads appearing on a site may be delivered to users by advertising partners, who may set cookies. These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement to compile non personal identification information about you or others who use your computer. This information allows ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you. You may learn more about opting out of major ad networks at https://websitebuilders.com/tools/advertiser-opt-out/
COMPLIANCE WITH CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.