Get ready to have yourselves a time! With South Park: The Fractured but Whole releasing on Tuesday, October 17, Ubisoft has finally released the much anticipated season pass details! This gives players enough time to decide whether or not they want to place their pre-orders or to simply pass on the content.
The DLC content available to season pass holders includes but is not limited to:
• “Danger Deck”, where players will have the chance to face the ultimate combat challenge in Doctor Timothy’s Danger Deck. Players will be able to unlock exclusive costumes and artifacts. “Danger Deck” will be available in December 2017.
• “From Dusk till Casa Bonita”, a new story where players will team up with The Coon and Mysterion to defeat a demonic presence at Casa Bonita. This content will be available in 2018.
• “Bring the Crunch”, will introduce a new story including an all new superhero class. This content will be available in 2018.
Additionally, free day one content will include:
• “Relics of Zaron” (costume and perks pack), available on October 17th
• “Towelie: Your Gaming Bud” (in-game buddy giving tips), available on October 24th
As long as I get to be fighting crime along side The Coon and Mysterion, I know I’ll be picking this game up, but the real question here is will you?