It’s that time of the week again Fortnite fans! Thursday 31st May sees a new list of challenges released for budding battle pass players to level up.
Week 5 follows the usual format with a new unique challenge (more below) and has the opportunity for players to earn an extra 50 battle ⭐ & 5000xp as well as a further bonus 5000xp for completing a minimum of the 4 challenges.
So without further ado
Week 5 Challenges:
- Deal damage with SMG’s to opponents – 500 total ( 5 ⭐ & 500xp)
- Search Chests in Dusty Divot – 7 Total ( 5 ⭐ & 500xp)
- Use a vending machine – 3 total ( 5 ⭐ & 500xp)
- Dance with others to raise the disco ball near Loot Lake ( 5 ⭐ & 500xp)
- Follow the treasure map found in Greasy Grove ( 10 ⭐ & 1000xp)
- Minigun or Light Machine gun eliminations – 2 total ( 10 ⭐ & 1000xp)
- Eliminate opponents in Lucky Landing – 3 total ( 10 ⭐ & 1000xp)
So far so Fortnite? deal damage, search chests, eliminate opponents etc! Except for that cheeky ‘Dance with others’ at Loot Lake.
To find this challenge head to the most northern building on the west side of loot lake and head to the ground floor.
This new unique challenge needs to be completed with a minimum of 4 players (doing squad will be your best bet here) as you will all need to dance in unison on a separate dance floor using the dance emote to raise the central Disco Ball.
It’s possible to do it in solo, but you’re in the wind to find 3 other like minded players that won’t try and blow your brains out with the Pump!
For those who can’t be bothered to solve the Greasy Grove treasure map and just want those sweet, sweet 10 ⭐ then simply head to ‘Omega’s Lair’ a new location located just to the North East of Snobby Snores.
You’re basically aiming for that little pitched roof in the middle of the 2 windows. Land there and you will find this weeks treasure map battle ⭐
Happy hunting guys 💚